When it comes to selling a home, curb appeal means everything! In real estate, first impressions can make or break a sale. So if you are thinking about selling your home, it is important to give the exterior of your house a little pick-me-up or “Facelift.”
But where do you start?
Well, nothing makes a great first impression quite like the entrance to your home. So why not start with your front door?
The Front Door Facelift
- Choosing a Theme: Think of your front door like your home’s business card. It should help to get the attention of your visitors, while also giving them a taste of things to come inside the home.
- The Right Color Choices: Your front door gives you the opportunity to add some originality and color to your otherwise “traditional” exterior. But remember to not go too extreme. You want your front door to appeal to most people.
- Door Accessories: Just like getting dressed, the right accessories can make all the difference. From door knockers and door knobs to mailboxes and even flowers, the accessories you choose can really make your entrance pop.
- Light it Up: Sometimes entrance lights can turn your doorway from boring to extraordinary.
- Give Architectural Window Supply: We will gladly work with you to determine what products best fit your needs. No project is too big or too small.
Architectural Window Supply, Inc. is the place to start when considering doors for your project!
If you have any further questions about Front Doors or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact Architectural Window Supply by calling 410-266-5254 or visit our website!
About Architectural Window Supply:
Since 1995, Architectural Window Supply, Inc. has been the premier supplier of custom wood windows and doors in the Baltimore/Washington area. We offer a vast array of custom window and door options that give a stylish, sophisticated look to any residential home or commercial building.
Our product offerings include the most trusted names in window and doors including Jeld-Wen, Norwood, Belisle, and Atlantic Shutters. We base our business on the principles of courtesy, quality and service as well as a solid knowledge of our products.
Tags: About Architectural Window Supply, architect, Fiberglass, front door facelift, jeld-wen, please contact Architectural Window Supply, quality and service as well as a solid knowledge of our products, residential home, sophisticated look to any residential home or commercial building, you can trust our professional and knowledgeable staff to answer any questions about use