Considerations when buying Replacement Windows in Baltimore
67% of homeowners are in need of Replacement Windows, according to a JELD-WEN survey. Are you one of them? If so, where do you start? More importantly, what do you look for when buying replacement windows in Baltimore, or anywhere for that matter?
Considerations when buying Replacement Windows
- Budget: First and foremost is your budget. This will dictate all of your subsequent decisions. So how much can you afford to spend?
- Curb Appeal: Your windows need to be functional, they need to be energy efficient (see below), but they also need to be aesthetically pleasing. After all, your windows play a prominent role in your home’s curb appeal.
- Materials: Next, it is time to narrow down your choices. What material do you prefer, vinyl, wood, clad-wood, or aluminum? If you are not sure, don’t worry; we will get to that in a bit. We will give you a hint, budget, maintenance requirements, and curb appeal all play a major role in the decision.
- Energy Efficiency: Let’s be honest; energy efficiency is the hot topic nowadays. And your windows play a major role in the energy efficiency of your home. In fact, choosing Energy Star® qualified replacement windows can save you as much as 15% annually on your household energy bills.
- Safety and Security: The right windows can help bolster your home’s security. And you can’t put a price on your family’s safety.
Replacement Windows in Baltimore
Since 1995, Architectural Window Supply has been the premier supplier of energy efficient doors and windows in the Baltimore area. Our staff is factory-trained and experienced in the window industry, which means they’ll offer informed advice on your window, from function to performance. And if you are more of a hands-on consumer, please visit our showroom. Open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and on Saturdays by appointment only, our showroom is loaded with everything from Jeld-Wen windows and doors to Atlantic Premium Shutters and Norwood doors.
If you have any questions about Replacement Windows or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact Architectural Window Supply by calling 410-266-5254 or visit our website! You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter as well!
What to consider when buying windows, JELD-WEN