JELD-WEN’s Online “DESIGN YOUR OWN” Product Visualization Tool
Have you ever ordered doors or windows, thinking they would match your existing decor nicely, only to come to the realization once they arrived at your home that your new windows or doors are not what you had envisioned? If so, you are not alone. That is one reason JELD-WEN introduced its “DESIGN YOUR OWN” product visualization tool.
Now, you don’t have to simply imagine what your new doors or windows will look like, you can visually configure them online with JELD-WEN’s product visualization tool.
“Our online product visualization tool allows shoppers to explore more options than they even knew existed,” said JELD-WEN Director of Digital Strategy Adam Wendt. “The process is simple but effectively prepares them for a productive trip to a dealer showroom.”
The Process and Benefits of JELD-WEN’s Online “DESIGN YOUR OWN” Product Visualization Tool
- Visitors can navigate through the “Design Your Own” visualization tool and select from a wide variety of product options.
- Visitors begin by choosing from JELD-WEN’s wide array of Custom door or window base models.
- The visitor is then prompted to select product options from different categories.
- With each selection the photo-real graphic is instantly updated.
- For Windows: visitors begin by selecting one of five types of windows to customize: casement, awning, double-hung, fixed, and sliding. Visitors are also prompted to select exterior options such as cladding color, grille design, grille width, and glass. Then users can also select from a variety of interior options such as factory prefinishes, and hardware.
- For Doors: Visitors select from one of 15 inspirational designs and choose options such as wood specie, factory prefinish, decorative metal accents, and decorative glass.
- Door and window selections can be rotated for an angled view.
- Customers can share their new creations with friends and design professionals while building a personal online design notebook.
- Customers can also schedule an appointment with a JELD-WEN dealer to further discuss or purchase the product they configured online.
“The product visualization tool renders the door or window design options instantly—more quickly and with much better graphics than what we have seen anywhere in the industry,” stated Wendt.
If you have any further questions about JELD-WEN’s Online “DESIGN YOUR OWN” Product Visualization Tool or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact Architectural Window Supply by calling 410-266-5254 or visit our website!
About Architectural Window Supply:
Since 1995, Architectural Window Supply, Inc. has been the premier supplier of custom wood windows and doors in the Baltimore/Washington area. We offer a vast array of custom window and door options that give a stylish, sophisticated look to any residential home or commercial building.
Our product offerings include the most trusted names in window and doors including Jeld-Wen, Norwood, Belisle, and Atlantic Shutters. We base our business on the principles of courtesy, quality and service as well as a solid knowledge of our products.