Save Money with Replacement Windows for your Annapolis Home
According to the Alliance to Save Energy, the average U.S. household spends more than $2,000 on home energy annually. Whoa! That is a lot of money. Fortunately, there are several ways to cut energy costs and save money, from AC maintenance to replacement windows. So you can breathe a sigh of relief.
Save Money with these Home Improvement Tips
- AC Maintenance: Have your air conditioner inspected and repaired before summer. This will not only help improve energy efficiency, but also comfort.
- Attic Insulation: Insulation plays a very important role in the energy efficiency of your home, both in winter and summer.
- Programmable Thermostat: This nifty little device allows you to program your thermostat around your needs. After all, why are you cooling your home when you are at work? A programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills up to 10%.
- Ceiling Fans: The use of fans is another great way to reduce cooling costs and save money. But remember to turn the fans off when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
- Replacement Windows: As we have mentioned before, replacing your old, single-pane glass windows with new ENERGY STAR qualified, energy efficient windows could save you anywhere from $125-$450 annually.
- And More!
Replacement Windows in Annapolis
Architectural Window Supply specializes in energy efficient windows. Everything we sell is offered at affordable prices that include measuring, ordering, and delivery right to your home. Our staff is factory-trained and experienced in the window industry, which means they’ll offer informed advice on your window, from function to performance.
Since 1995, Architectural Window Supply has been the premier supplier of energy efficient doors in the Annapolis area.
If you have any questions about Replacement Windows for your Annapolis Home or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact Architectural Window Supply by calling 410-266-5254 or visit our website! You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter as well!