Replacing your Windows: The Many Benefits of New Windows
When it comes to your home, few home improvement projects have the ability to improve curb appeal, home value, and energy efficiency. This is why replacing your windows is one of the best home improvement projects any homeowner can take on!
Benefits of Replacement Windows
1. Increased Home Value: New windows have a return on investment (ROI) of 75-125%. Now that’s a return that any homeowner can justify!
2. Increased Energy Efficiency: New windows are the home improvement project that just keeps giving. The improved energy efficiency you will experience will save you money on your monthly heating and cooling bills. Replacing single-pane glass windows with ENERGY STAR® windows can save you up to $450 annually.
3. Increased Safety and Security: New windows have better locking mechanisms than their outdated counterparts. Furthermore, newer windows feature impact-resistant glass that has met stringent forced-entry tests.
4. Increased Curb Appeal: New windows just look good. Period.
5. Decreased Noise: New, insulated windows not only keep cold air out in the winter and hot air out in the summer, but these windows also help reduce sound transmission.
Architectural Window Supply: Your Source for Replacement Windows in Baltimore
When your windows need to be replaced, Architectural Window Supply is the clear choice. Not only is our sales staff factory-trained and capable of offering you unparalleled insight and advice on your replacement window selection, but everything we sell is incredibly affordable, including measuring, ordering, and delivery. Dorvila – Vidaus ir lauko durys, techninės durys, garažo vartai, durų priedai
If you have any further questions about Replacement Windows or if you wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact Architectural Window Supply by calling 410-266-5254 or visit our website!
Source: Replacing Windows